Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- SMARTNET SL Cif: B-86133360 Contact details: C/INVESTIGACION 1, 28906 GETAFE Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Protection Officer (DPO):
- CONSULTING & STRATEGY GFM SL LA ESTRELLA BUSINESS PARK, calle Berroa 4, office 315, Tajonar 31192 email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At SMARTNET we process the information provided by interested parties in order to:
- General Data Protection Regulation;
- GDPR: 6.1.b)
- Treatment necessary for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or for the application at the request of the latter of pre-contractual measures.
- GDPR: 6.1.c)
- Processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the data controller.
- Administrative, accounting, tax management, sending communications related to the commercial relationship with our client and the provision of the services provided, sending products through third parties, services related to online sales. Attention claims and returns
- General Data Protection Regulation;
How long will we keep your data?
They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and the processing of the data, including compliance with legal obligations, for the purposes for which we require Your express consent will be kept as long as the affected party does not exercise their right to suppress or limit the purpose, for example sending commercial communications.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the processing of your data:
- Execution of a contract: contract for the sale of products through our online sales
- Legitimate interest of the Responsible: all those purposes described and related to the service provided: purchase, customer service, return, assignment to third parties for transport and delivery, management of coupons and offers to customers, communications with the customer in relation to the service, claims and complaints
- Consent of the interested party: purposes for which we request the consent of the user and/or client: sending commercial communications, transfer of data to third parties for commercial promotions
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
- Public administration with competence in the matter, with the purpose of Compliance with legal obligations
- Organizations and companies related to the person in charge of treatment that allow the provision of service, with the purpose of providing web services, sale of online products, transport
- Communication companies, with the purpose of sending commercial communications about our products or services or promotion of third parties
- Online payment service companies: Paypal, for the purpose of payments and transfers
Data transfers to third countries
Data transfers to third countries are not planned.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not at SMARTNET SL we are processing personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. In this case, SMARTNET SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. You can materially exercise your rights on this page . If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In the event that you feel your rights have been violated regarding the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through from their website: www.agpd.es .
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process in SMARTNET come from the interested party.
The categories of data that are processed are:
- Identification data
- Postal and electronic addresses
- Economic data
Special categories of personal data are not processed (they are those data that reveal ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data aimed at unequivocally identifying a natural person data relating to health or data relating to the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person).